ADVOCATE PUBLICATIONS was created to provide educational materials that promote family preservation and the humanizing of necessary alternative chld custody care.
ADVOCATE PUBLICATIONS provides educational materials in support of the goals of UNICEF, and to bring attention to, and abolish, abuses, corruption, and exploitation in child adoption practices.
is proud sponsor of
The Adoption Kinship Memorial Wall
> > > Profits from all Advocate Publications sales go to support these projects < < <
donations to support either of these projects can be made here
Advocate Publications also donates to support:
ADVOCATE PUBLICATIONS is eager to assist new and established writers and artists with projects related to child welfare and family preservation to promote these values.
* SPEAKERS. ADVOCATE PUBLICATIONS can provide an experienced speakers for conferences, workshops, retreats, meetings, presentations. View author CV. Contact us.
* AUTHORS and ARTISTS. ADVOCATE PUBLICATIONS offers honest evaluation of your fiction, non-fiction, biography, poetry and other artistic ventures such as film and stage shows. Contact us.
* Non-pressured, objective help sorting through options such as self-publishing/producing, e-publishing, on-demand, etc.
* Editing and proofreading referrals by tried and tested professionals.
* Layout and design of book covers, web sites, and advertising flyers.
* Formatting, kerning, and typesetting written words -- getting your work ready for publication and for your target audience.
* Marketing of fiction, non-fiction, biographies, poetry, film and other forms of educational expression, including specialty niche marketing.
Most services provided pro-bono.
Use the CONTACT FORM to request more information.